Paints a complete picture -- How all people and organizational units are involved in and interacting with all work activities and spend time.
• Confirms on-target use of people related resources.
• Uncovers unseen issues that are limiting and undermining effective performance.
Dynamic IT Environment
Optimal performance is not a steady a state. IT operates in a dynamic and highly charged environment that is continuously being impacted by Change. Staffing, management, technology, priorities and regulatory changes are but a few of the factors impacting the efficiency associated with the use of people related resources.
A Performa-Analytics™ Assessment helps by providing management and staff with the visibility and insights that can confirm on-target performance and where opportunities exist to improve effectiveness and economy.
Performa-Analytics™ is an internet based system that provides a one-time snapshot about the:
- Actual activities of staff.
- Time and skills resources being applied and expended.
- Position titles involved in activities and their level of involvement – (P) Perform, (R&C) Review & Comment, (R&A) Review & Approve.
- The level of management oversight (R&A) important and critical activities are receiving.
Insights Provided -- Confirms What Can Be Seen and Reveals What Is Hidden:
Benefits and advantages that can be realized by an IT organization include:
- Verify on target use of resources.
- Pinpoint resource allocation anomalies (misuse, excessive, omitted, inappropriate).
- Uncover excessive emphasis on non-core or indirect activities.
- Identify critical activities receiving little to no attention.
- Surface insufficient interaction and involvement between positions/organizations on critical work activities.
- Spot instances of minimal management oversight at the activity level.
- Identify the appropriateness of position titles involved in management oversight.
- Identifying and confirming organizational performance strengths.
- Providing insights into performance areas not usually seen.
- Ensuring all important and critical activities are effectively addressed.
- Providing guidance for optimizing all people related time and skill resources.
- Promoting effective interaction between positions and organizational units.
- Applying management oversight in an effective manner – the right positions and appropriate activities.
- Gaining visibility into the activities employed for key initiatives.
- Demonstrating to all staff a commitment to optimal use of people related resources and performance.
"What gets measured, gets managed." Peter Drucker
Performa-Analytics™ can potentially identify for redeployment a substantial number of people related resources. In an organization of 100 staff members with total average annual cost per staff of $175,000, redeployment opportunities can range from 4% to 10% or more.